Dawn of the Bod Dawn of the Bod

Fun

I quite enjoyed this, in fact I thought the graphics made a refreshing break from the ultra gory stuff we normally see! Keep it up...

Weirdvil Weirdvil

Not bad...

A surprisingly good game for a first attempt. Its very simple in design (no bad thing) and perfect for wasting minutes during lunch-break.

I thought the graphics were effective and liked the glowing eyes of the player. The game could be improved with some power-ups, maybe randomising the speed of enemies (and or size) and some more sound. Otherwise a worthy first effort.

1946 1946

Fun!

Great fun. This game is nicely executed, gaphics and sound are spot on. The players aircraft could move slightly faster, otherwise very enjoyable.

Keep up the good work...

CiToDe CiToDe

Fun

This makes a refreshing change from shooters. I found myself transfixed at watching the towers shoot the enemies.

All the elements are there to make this a good game. Update the graphics and maybe use tanks instead of circles. Try adding some other graphical effects to make it stand-out. Otherwise I thought this was good.

dannybirch responds:

dress otter dress otter

Nicely written

OK, so this Flash isn't for everyone, but it does show some excellent programming. Also the otter and clothes are drawn to a high standard, I'd even say its worthy of being considered for childrens illustrations etc.

I liked it.

Journey Of The BlackKnigt Journey Of The BlackKnigt

Enjoyable fun!

I enjoyed this and liked its simple gameplay and the graphics have some charm. Adding some additional game elements, like collectables may increase its longevity. Otherwise a good effort.